At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness…”
Bill Clinton, President of The United States
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr. Barton on NPR’s The Pulse “On-Set Therapy”
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- A Relationship Does Not Include Ownership | Psychology Today https://t.co/F8KY8vJxqn Some people mistakenly feel th… https://t.co/Iy3lYmy55mOctober 22, 2020
- Understand that being appropriately selfish can help you make your life better. And remember that being generous w… https://t.co/y0hzb4iWoyOctober 22, 2020
- How Will You Do Halloween This Year? | Psychology Today https://t.co/Qsh0oK9bv6 October 31st has gone from scary fu… https://t.co/ng1LGZRFJOOctober 21, 2020
- 12 Ways to Prevent Relationship Breakdowns | Psychology Today https://t.co/8a2A87rqHm Relationship breakdowns happ… https://t.co/IQwTjH6sjuOctober 21, 2020
- The National Suicide Hotline Designation Act has now become a law creating a 3-digit national helpline. This law wi… https://t.co/T5WO9ZzUn1October 20, 2020