At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Barton Goldsmith: 7 rules for living https://t.co/azoweMOox9February 22, 2020
- You are either “green and growing” or “ripe and rotting.” If you have thought that life is passing you by, there’s… https://t.co/OyvPYDXCI7February 21, 2020
- If watching the news upsets you, turn off the TV! The world will continue to revolve even if you’re not watching it… https://t.co/H8296EXFs9February 20, 2020
- I just published 7 Rules for Living https://t.co/VCsV4sa2lQFebruary 19, 2020
- 7 Rules for Living | Psychology Today https://t.co/JGlMRuAnsKFebruary 19, 2020