At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- https://t.co/EUmCRC7r7wJuly 3, 2020
- Summon the strength you have inside. Learn to access and direct your strengths to the highest good for all concern… https://t.co/DwSITedgQ9July 2, 2020
- How to Find Some Joy in a World of Craziness | Psychology Today https://t.co/RSBMxKctb2 I was very fortunate to ma… https://t.co/ByzurlSPf5July 1, 2020
- 10 Ways To Make Your Life Better, Starting Today | Psychology Today https://t.co/yhPavXyNcHJune 30, 2020
- Touch is a very important part of being attached. The physical connection is a necessary part of creating a healt… https://t.co/z5ExF8tf1sJune 30, 2020