At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness…”
Bill Clinton, President of The United States
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr. Barton on NPR’s The Pulse “On-Set Therapy”
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- 10 Things People with Depression Need to Do Every Day | Psychology Today https://t.co/UPP8LONNTc Yes, you are depre… https://t.co/eNQJ5EFiw3January 26, 2021
- 7 Simple Ways to Make a Bad Day Better | Psychology Today https://t.co/2sZCz2fYZL We all have bad days, and some ar… https://t.co/342CmBBgkwJanuary 25, 2021
- Or she/her. Art knows no gender. https://t.co/n7sT4bWrowJanuary 24, 2021
- When you wake up tomorrow, start doing something right away, and keep busy all day. Taking action by doing almost a… https://t.co/xw4U8ornwgJanuary 24, 2021
- Making a difference in the world or in other people’s lives will make yours better as well. Lending your physical… https://t.co/ao50OaYHU0January 23, 2021