At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- I just published Thanksgiving: Why We Love It and How To Make It Count https://t.co/QwWOk4VXpXNovember 20, 2019
- Thanksgiving: Why We Love It https://t.co/t4ceUKFCDWNovember 20, 2019
- Star2 - https://t.co/vVcIX8EXYe #GoogleAlerts MY COLUMN IS NOW RUNNING IN THE STAR MALAYSIANovember 20, 2019
- Thanksgiving: Why We Love It and How To Make It Count | Psychology Today https://t.co/7H6RglocWFNovember 20, 2019
- “If you have any young friends who aspire to become writers, the second greatest favor you can do them is to presen… https://t.co/I99ghtfyLgNovember 20, 2019