At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness…”
Bill Clinton, President of The United States
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr. Barton on NPR’s The Pulse “On-Set Therapy”
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- https://t.co/Ijzo7llNsbDecember 7, 2022
- https://t.co/Sh2V6d3QfMDecember 6, 2022
- 6 Ways to Create a Fairytale Romance | Psychology Today https://t.co/edWzpjREeK Having a partner who catches your… https://t.co/L8YdWBXLoBDecember 5, 2022
- Barton Goldsmith: Creating a fairy tale romance https://t.co/sbJ5sBOclD I know I married a fairy princess. I like i… https://t.co/2dcvi334UoDecember 4, 2022
- https://t.co/zmAOvNHubzDecember 3, 2022