At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr. Barton on NPR’s The Pulse “On-Set Therapy”
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Barton Goldsmith: 10 tips for emotional problem solving https://t.co/C4YYcyRjga via @uniondemocrat Moving from one… https://t.co/5tyIJU1Ql0August 14, 2020
- Keep up your routines. If you stop exercising or go off your diet for the summer, you can lose what you’ve accompl… https://t.co/oezLlM11EGAugust 14, 2020
- https://t.co/ruKfdo2c11August 13, 2020
- 10 Useful Tips for Emotional Problem Solving | Psychology Today https://t.co/iNwpAyPMEY Right now we all have more… https://t.co/vRY2PesaGZAugust 12, 2020
- https://t.co/RJPzTcAvprAugust 11, 2020