At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Be willing to learn. It may not be comfortable, but if you are not open to learning your life will not get any better than it is right now.February 15, 2020
- Don’t hold back your emotions and have faith in the one you love. Involving your whole being in your relationship… https://t.co/vUHx8wMUQ1February 14, 2020
- Letting Go of a Friend | Psychology Today https://t.co/bmgOum6WVgFebruary 13, 2020
- Start and end conversations with a compliment. Find something good to say about the person you are trying to help.… https://t.co/9IF5MFasesFebruary 12, 2020
- Chronic pain can be another symptom of depression.February 11, 2020