At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness…”
Bill Clinton, President of The United States
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr. Barton on NPR’s The Pulse “On-Set Therapy”
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- If you find yourself dwelling on all your problems, try offering your assistance to someone else in need. I know it… https://t.co/0OsfQXcik4April 17, 2021
- 10 Basic Truths About Keeping Your Relationship Healthy | Psychology Today https://t.co/2EPVCV6ig2 There are no gua… https://t.co/HCZdy4Em0sApril 16, 2021
- 10 Different Ways to Say “I Love You” | Psychology Today https://t.co/QyHjSpXCQj We all know that people experience… https://t.co/uPDUtlB7CxApril 15, 2021
- 10 Proven Ways to Make Love Last | Psychology Today https://t.co/mEZuV6idwE Having a successful, long-lasting relat… https://t.co/CuomRDXvTbApril 14, 2021
- The Benefits of Giving Yourself a Break | Psychology Today https://t.co/umFwrJ2fbL Like many creative people, I som… https://t.co/s5scL3jPmxApril 13, 2021