At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- NFL: Stop Michael Vick from being Pro Bowl Captain. - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/BeGt32YlGw via @ChangeDecember 10, 2019
- Get involved in your community. Becoming part of something larger than yourself can be rewarding and can enhance y… https://t.co/5cjE0W0mywDecember 10, 2019
- To heal negative moments in your relationships, think about your choice of words carefully. Before deciding whethe… https://t.co/3OoWsHS2jODecember 9, 2019
- If you have anxiety issues, worry can be part of the solution. https://t.co/OWBvxZh1CIDecember 8, 2019
- When You Are Anxious, Worry Can Be Part of the Solution | Psychology Today https://t.co/69v4ya5YkyDecember 8, 2019