At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Take pleasure from every ounce of your life. All you have to do is take a few moments to think about it, savor the… https://t.co/0bBvhIF08JAugust 3, 2020
- https://t.co/UXaB6paApGAugust 2, 2020
- https://t.co/g3jr07HNGuAugust 1, 2020
- When was the last time you thanked your partner for just being who he or she is and being with you? Do it now!July 31, 2020
- Take a moment to forgive yourself. It doesn’t matter what the issue was; this is about giving yourself a gift tha… https://t.co/fAnc1EnZh2July 30, 2020