At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness…”
Bill Clinton, President of The United States
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr. Barton on NPR’s The Pulse “On-Set Therapy”
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- 10 Tools for Your Weekly Family Meeting | Psychology Today https://t.co/8J3ksGU2hu Strengthening the family bond ca… https://t.co/811TY9iKdzJune 21, 2021
- Letting Go of a Friend | Psychology Today https://t.co/VDAbzvdbpE We all have people in our lives whom we stay frie… https://t.co/l1WsXviptbJune 21, 2021
- So you think life has passed you by... think again. https://t.co/LZ7VEPa5xjJune 20, 2021
- Even after a father passes, he leaves lasting legacy of memories, wisdom https://t.co/ulvjDIJhNw via @wdtnews I loo… https://t.co/HsuHE9xqhAJune 20, 2021
- If You Love Your Dad, Make His Day Special | Psychology Today https://t.co/gIAjIQJZVt My dad’s been gone for a long… https://t.co/IdQCquQZ4XJune 20, 2021